Monday, July 11, 2016

WIP with my RG Wing Zero EW ( ENTRY 3 ) a.k.a. Golden parts, first time Masking, paint mixing and backpacks



Today I was finally  able to continue with my current project - RG Wing Zero EW xD I slowly when I found some time painted all white parts using Tamiya flat white. At first I primed all white parts with Vallejo Acrylic Polyurethane Primer and then I Airbrushed Tamiya Flat White with two or three coats depending on base shade of plastic (Darker plastic color - three coats, lighter plastic color - two coats) All parts came up really nice, its always pleasure to work with Tamiya acrylics.


Then I tried to found some sort of greyish-shine color for color separation of my White parts (masking time bejbe xD). I have Airbrushed  some test spoons. After that I decided to mix Schmincke Aero-shine gold with a small amount of Tamiya smoke. Time for some masking xD


First time masking came up pretty well, I must say that Iam proud to myself xD


And there we have all gold parts, shinyyyy xD I cant wait to put everything together, but I have loong way before that happended. Iam so happy with the results xD.





No comments:

Post a Comment