Saturday, December 3, 2016

MG Jesta WIP Part 1 -> Unboxing and Building Inner frame


After a while Iam able to continue on my Gunpla blog, so many news, so many new tools and mainly so many new experiences. This year was just too fast, mainly wedding and then flat changing took me most of my free time. But family is always first right, Iam so happy now for all things what happened to me. But back to Gunpla xD



I received this Master Grade from my lovely Wife as a gift just like that, some time ago, ehm actually in June xD I talked with my Wife about some kits and some time later, booom, my Wife giving me with smile on her face this nice MG. My Wife is the very best, I love her so much. Thank you honey, I will build this mobile suit with love xD Part 1 of this WIP contains Unboxing and look at  completed Inner Frame with some comments from my side xD Lets do this xD



I definitelly love the design of this mobile suit.  Before I received this MG from my lovely Wife, this kit was on my Top-buy-gunpla-list and I cant wait to put my hands on this beast.


Pretty nice box full of extremely detailed parts on runners xD Oh man, its always great pleasure to check runners over and over before You start building a kit xD I like to explore all small details xD


I decided to start with small tiny figure, because of future photos xD Later I want to learn how to paint this small devils xD


Building only  Inner Frame at first was not so easy task as I thought xD You need to precize check manual which part are from Inner frame and which not. But it worth it, I really like inner frames, because  Iam always curious how Inner frame looks like without all another armor parts xD


I must say that inner frame of this MS is real sturdy and strong. Its always good to know that non of your parts fall away every second to your floor xD


This heavy-Articulated hands was pain in my ass xD So many tiny nubs was not big deal, but connect it and adjust them for posing, oh man xD But beside that I must say that they can hold weapons pretty well.


COMPLETED INNER FRAME


Iam very very slow builder, so after like one month I was able to complete this beautiful Inner Frame. Beside regular inner frame grey parts I added clear parts and some connection parts, without which it would be impossible to connect all parts together ( for example part between backpack and shield ).


I also made new logo for my pictures with link to this blog xD Cool right ? I dont have any photo-box for professional photo shooting. I just used white platic sheet and my two lights (one yellow and one white), then I usually use just Windows photo editor, online Pixlr editor or Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator for some post-editing xD Really happy with the results xD


And jeah also backpack and shield have Inner Frames and both looks savage and pretty damn cool xD This is one of that MS which looks cool just when it stand just like that xD


Ohh man this pose looks so savage. I learned something important for me when I posed Inner Frame for photo shooting. More time you spend with posing = more coolest looks final pose xD It depends on the details.


Last pose will be nothing without cool pose including shield xD Anyway, I cant wait to build the armor parts. I really enjoy Inner Frame building on this MG, stury, savage and poseable !





No comments:

Post a Comment