Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Review of Airbrush Mask 3M 6200 with 3M 6001CN Organic Vapor filter


After I bought my first Airbrush, compressor, spray booth and some other tools for Airbrushing my gunplas I wanted to try brushing for first time. But after my first Airbrushing I decide that I definitelly need some sort of protection. All dangerous paint-particles flitted all around my room and when I saw that I was like: I must solve this problem. So I bought my protection combo: SPRAY BOOTH and AIRBRUSH MASK. After that my problem was solved and I was able to continue with my Airbrushing without any problems. In this Review I want to share my view to this mask with you guys.


WHY I DECIDE TO BUY EXACTLY THIS MODEL ?

Just because I heard only good things exactly about this model. I read some articles, forums and reviews about various types of  Masks and in the end I decide this mark and this model. I bought mask combo from Amazon.de: Mask and Filter. Cca 30 Eur for both, really good price when I compare it with another ones.


Mask came to me in nice rectangle box, inside I found mask itself, huge fat manual and some sort of plastic bag xD Mask is very sturdy, with nice shapes, stripes and owerall look fits to me.


With mask I also bought Organic Vapor cartridge filter - 3M 6001 CN. Which came to me in some sort of plastic package. Cartridge fits perfectly and hold place in mask very firm.


I bought size M and after first try I figured out that this size fits perfectly to me without any doscomfort. Breathing in this mask is pleasure, I didnt found any unpleasant feelings. Only one disadvantage is fact, that rubber between head and mask sweating when I concentrate a lot xD


Secure attachment provide top rubber part, which fits to my head pretty well, in addition we can adjust the height of mask. Pretty good xD


Secure attachment on the back of the head provides plastic closing, which surprisingly works pretty well. We can also adjust tightness of mask. I must say that after setting mask itself fits pretty well. Its pleasure to work with this 3M mask.




And there is an attachment between mask itself and Organic Vapor filter. Closing between mask and Filter holds position pretty tight and all we have to do is attach both things together and rotate them.


And finally my favorite photo xD Just for illustration of size of the mask xD I always feel like Bane when I wearing this mask xD


What to say in the end ? I can say only good things about this mask. Its thrue that this is my first airbrush mask and I cant compare it with another masks. But this 3M mask is actually pretty fine, fits good to me, mask not disturbing me from working and works fine. Breathing works without any problems and the price is fine. Hope this review can help you guys, happy Airbrushing xD


3 comments: