Saturday, January 23, 2016

Bandai Action Base 02 Unboxing / Review


Quess what waited for me before my doors when I woke up after night night shift ? xD Ladies and gentelman, after long time finally Bandai Action Base 02 came to its rightful owner xD After shreding box like a Wolverine I saw packaging for first time. I ordered it from AMAZON.DE for something about 4 Eur, very welcoming price, only problem for me is waiting time (cca 30 days). Reasons for buying ? After some RG/HG builds I decided to try some more possibilities of posing.




Lets touch this beast xD Whole packing are made from polybag, main informations on the top and logo of Bandai, usuall stuff xD Front part contains with some informations about grade (1/144), colout of whole kit, posing possibilities, different connection pieces and some possibility for connection of more bases together xD Back part has information about type of plastic (PS), price (450 Yen) and some another informations, which I do not understand xD


After I opened plastic bag I have found that front illustration is actually manual from another side of paper xD Manual tell us some classic informations about build. Bag contains one grey runner with approx 20 parts, some metall screws and one strange sticker. Runner has actually some pretty nice details readdy for panellining xD Cant wait to assembly Bandai Action Base II xD



Right after the initiation I have found that bag of screws actually contains different sizes of screws. Parts separation and nubs cleaning did not take me long, all parts are molded very nice. I must say that I did not expect such quality for this price tag. All parts go together pretty well xD I made some picture of all parts, base parts on the lower part of picture, five upper parts are actually different connection pieces.


Right after assembly base looks pretty nice. Lower part of arm is articulated and thanks to notches we can mount arm to our chosen position, arm hold weight of Gundam pretty well. Arm is extractable and last piece is also rotatable and constist with peg. Peg is for mounting various types of connection pieces, which are included. Screws help us for holding position of arms pretty well.


Some close-up look of two main parts of this Base. Pretty nice details on base and also on arm.


Back view of base part, two pieces are detachable and can be connected with one connection piece. Actually kit contains with two connection parts, we can connect various bases together, cool xD Bottom section also contains two holders for two connection pieces. Connection pieces are on the lower section of picture.


All parts of Bandai Action Base 02!



I made some preview photo of my last build HG DOM R35, even now I can say that pose possibilities are infinite. Now after some little time of posing and trying this awersome product I can hightly recomended this Base! I dont understand how could I live without Gundam bases xD Every piece of your gundam will thank you for another pose possibilities and giving your Gundam better value and look xD  I could find only two Cons, you need screwdriver for screws attracting and pegs on main two base parts are pretty big and after removing they are still a little visible. But pros definitelly outweigh. Thumbs up for this awersome product from Bandai !


1 comment: